Afraid of changing cursors? Fear not, it's as easy as pie! Just follow the directions below and enjoy a new cursor every week, day or even hour.
- Unzip the cursor set you downloaded to a folder of choice, e.g. My Cursors
- open Control Panel (My Computer - Control Panel or Start button - Settings - Control Panel)
- click Mouse to open the Mouse Properties dialog box and click the Pointers tab
- select the cursor you want to change
- click Browse and choose a new cursor
- click OK and have fun with your new cursor. :)
- to restore a cursor to the default one, select it and click Use Default.
: Install Desktop Architect
or other desktop manager to switch your cursors easily.